Dress up your furry friend in Halloween attire. Prizes for best dressed.
Pet Entrance Rules for Gone to the Dogs
1. All owners must register at the event, the cost will be $5.00 per dog.
2. All dogs must be under control and on a leash that is a maximum of 6 feet long. Retractable leashes must be set to 6 feet maximum.
3. All dogs must be up to date with the following shots: Rabies, Distemper
4. Any dog that is aggressive will not be allowed to enter.
5. Photos are the property of the Friends of FDR State Park and may be used for fundraising in the future and may also be used on the 2015 Gone to the Dogs poster. Photos may be downloaded for use by the pet owners for not-for-profit purposes.
Judging Best Dressed (every 30 minutes)
There will be 3 judges.
Each judge will select a dog they like.
All 3 dogs will be graded as follows:
Originality (counts up to 5 points).
How the dog appears (counts up to 5 points).
Each judge may award up to 10 points for each dog.
Judges will total the points for each dog.
The dog with the highest score, out of 30, wins.
In case of a tie, a fourth judge will vote.
The decision of the judges is final.
Please bring blankets, sheets, towels, wet and dry cat and dog food and cat and dog treats for our friends at the Briarcliff SPCA