Draft Agenda, Wednesday, June 14, 2017 – 7:30-9:00 PM
Call to Order - Jane Daniels, President
--- Introductions and sign in
--- Acceptance of the minutes of the May 2017, meeting
Financial Report – Jim Brosnan, Treasurer - balance 3,746.67
Manager's Minute - Bob Guarino, Park Manager
ATVs and dirt bikes
- Outlet Bridge - Jane Daniels
- John Robinson - tree identification signs from Voss Signs (Vosssigns.org)
- Mark Kotkin - a pedestrian button and zebra stripes at the intersection of Strang Blvd & Route 202.
- Charlie Castranova: status of shed
- Dianne Press - Interpretive signs; something for teens;
- Anwer Qureishi: a photography workshop for teens and his plans for corporate funding
- Walt Plankl: set a date to do a tree walk
- Bedford Audubon Bird Walk - June 24 at 8 am French Hill School
- Annual BBQ and picnic, July 12 Pavilion 4
Upcoming meeting Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:30 pm in Pavilion 4.
Meeting minutes status:
Jane Daniels, President called the meeting to order at 7:30 pm.
The minutes of the May 10 meeting were accepted
Financial Report – There is $3746.67 in the bank as of June 14. The increase in the bank account was the deposit of the check from Eric Fitzgerald, the Eagle Scout who built the inlet bridge..
Park Manager’s Minute (Bob Guarino)
- National Heritage Area Grant update -
- Recreational Trails Grant update - Jane Daniels:
- National Trails Day
- Outlet Bridge Status- Jane Daniels: A work trip was held this morning to set up the activities for a worktrip on Friday.
Plan and Budget 2017 - Status of items suggested at May meeting
Status of items suggested at April meeting
- Bird Walk - June 24 Dianne Press reported it would start at 8 at French Hill School
- Annual Potluck - July 12 in pavillion 4
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.