Call to Order - Jane Daniels, President
- Introductions and sign in
- Acceptance of Minutes of February 14, 2018 meeting
Financial Report – Jim Brosnan -
Manager's Minute - Bob Guarino, Park Manager
Housekeeping and governance issues for 2018
- Signing Volunteer Service Agreement for NY State and conflict of interest statment
- By Laws revision
- Election of Board members: Mark Kotkin, Dianne Press, Anwer Qureishi, and John Robinson
- Recreational Trails Grant Program - Jane Daniels
- Signage - Interpretive and directional - Jane Daniels for Pam Lupfer
Activities for 2018
- I Love My Park Day May 5th - Trail Maintenance Swimming Pool Parking Lot 9:30-12
- Hike through History - Saturday June 16th 10-12 Rick Fisher and Dianne Press
- National Trails Day - Saturday June 2nd
Upcoming meetings Wednesday, April 11, May 9 – All meetings are at 7:30 pm in the FDR Park Office
Meeting minutes status:
Jane Daniels, President called the meeting to order at 7:30 pm.
The minutes of the February 2017 meeting were accepted
Financial Report – Jane Daniels reported for Jim Brosnan that there is $11313.61 in the bank as of Febuary 13, 2017 due to expenses for gravel and insurance.
The meeting adjorned at 8:30 pm.