Friends of Franklin Delano Roosevelt & Donald J Trump State Parks
Draft Agenda, Wednesday October 8, 2014 – 7:30-9:00
Call to Order – Jane Daniels, President
- Introductions and sign in
- Acceptance of Minutes of August 6, 2014 and the September 10, 2014 meeting
- Additions to the agenda –
- President – Jane Daniels
- Financial – Jim Brosnan
- Park Manager’s Minute
Discussion and decisions
- T-shirts - do we want to sell long sleeve ones?
- Finalize Gone to the Dogs, October 11, 2014 Area 4 10-1 and Yorktown Street Fair, October 12
- Take Back Our Trees September 21, 2014 Maria Adams
- Support A Walk – October 6, 2014 Diane Press and Charlie Castronovo
Update on Recreational Trails Grant – Jane Daniels
- Documents necessary to have
- Approval of Code of Conduct, who audits the financials
- Receipt and dispersement of funds
- Simple resumes of officers
End of year fundraising letter
Posters for events – required information
Upcoming events –
Support A Walk – tabling event October 6, 2014 in the Park.
- Yorktown Street Fair, October 12 11-5 in town.
Upcoming meetings – All meetings are at 7:30 pm in the FDR Park Office: November 12, 2014
Meeting minutes status:
- Hazardous tree cutting has begun.
- Abandoned boats along the lake shore will be removed.
- Connection of the gangway to the floating fishing pier has started.
- Bathhouse is being demolished to make way for a new facility.
- Chimney on pavilion 1 is being repaired.